Monday 26 October 2009

Stefano Marchionini


Stefano Marchionini
b.1985
Verbania, Italy
Living in France, Aix-en-Provence, but moving soon to Paris.









A little interview with Stefano:


100% butter. Full fat milk, too?

No thanks, I'll go with semi-skimmed milk. But I'd use the full fat one for the preparation of some desserts.


If you could marry one camera, which one would it be? Which one would be a fling?

I'm still too young to marry one! I need time to experience other cameras, I need to know them well. Then I'll decide, I promise.


Something/someone you could take pictures of again and again?

People around me, family and friends, the places where I live. So simple. And my bf's ass, of course.


If there's a soundtrack to your gallery, what would it sound like?

I really don't know. I've never thought about it. There are plenty of songs that I love, though I don't feel them as necessarily connected to my work. But I can imagine one day to make my own soundtrack for an exhibition or another project. I'd love to make my own little tunes.


If you had to choose: Blurry with colour or sharp in black and white?

Right now I'd say blurry with colour.


Art to you is...

(hope) the only way.



His work is so versatile, yet unique, be sure to visit his website and flickr!

No comments: